Whilst cloud migration is on the agenda of every IT team, the need to adapt security controls is often overlooked. Join our webinar as our Cloud Security expert busts the myths of common cloud security misconceptions and guides you through your journey from ‘lift and shift’ to multi-cloud.
Over a third of organizations have suffered an attack on their cloud systems, and 27% can’t even tell if their cloud environment has been compromised. It’s clear that companies are failing to understand the shared responsibility model and to eradicate security blind spots such as cloud misconfigurations. As hackers step up their efforts to automate the search for exposed databases and unprotected workloads, security teams need to take IaaS security by the horns and close the control gaps immediately to prevent potential data breaches.
In this webinar we will walk you through the common misconceptions about cloud security and how to get it right:
- How secure is the cloud and top cloud security threats
- What’s covered by the cloud service providers and what’s not in the shared responsibility model
- Infrastructure as a service security in a nutshell and how to enforce cloud compliance
- The different native security tools offered by AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform and their shortfalls
- Why security is too important to leave it to the cloud service providers
- How to manage risk across different service providers in multi-cloud scenarios
- Guidance for managing ongoing risk assessment across your cloud journey