Cyber risk management with enhanced threat intelligence
Identify security gaps across your entire attack surface and prioritize vulnerabilities that matter the most. Outpost24 saves you valuable time while minimizing your overall security exposure.
We elevate security teams with intelligence-led cyber risk management solutions.
Continuous Threat Exposure Management (CTEM)
Outpost24 CORE provides comprehensive, unified exposure management across network and cloud infrastructure, web applications, and user access, helping security teams focus on triaging threats that matter to their business.
- Real time, 360-degree view of your exposure on a risk grading from A to F
- Integrated threat intelligence for advanced cyber risk quantification
- Continuous assessment and monitoring for actionable mitigation guidance
Customers and Case Studies
Success stories and real-world examples of how Outpost24 is helping businesses improve their security posture.
Latest News and Research
Our latest research, blogs, and best practices to level-up your cyber security program.
- Threat Context Monthly: Executive intelligence briefing for February 2024Welcome to the Threat Context Monthly blog series where we provide a comprehensive roundup of the most relevant cybersecurity news, and threat information from KrakenLabs, Outpost24’s cyber threat intelligence team. Threat actor of the month: Cactus Ransomware group “Cactus Group” is a ransomware group that has been active since at least March 2023. At first,… Read more: Threat Context Monthly: Executive intelligence briefing for February 2024
- How to master pen testing in an agile environment Traditional pen testing can’t keep up with agile teams. Learn how PTaaS can meet the speed and flexibility requirements of agile environments.
Outpost24 helps organizations improve cyber resilience with a complete range of Continuous Threat Exposure Management (CTEM) solutions. Our intelligent cloud platform unifies asset management, automates vulnerability assessment, and quantifies cyber risk in business context. Executives and security teams around the world trust Outpost24 to identify and prioritize the most important security issues across their attack surface to accelerate risk reduction. Founded in 2001, Outpost24 is headquartered in Sweden and the US, with additional offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, France, and Spain.