Risk-based Vulnerability Management
Discover, assess, and prioritize vulnerability remediation across your networks, and cloud services with Outscan NX, our risk-based vulnerability management solution. Outscan NX examines your entire attack surface, and helps you pinpoint the most imminent threats for mitigation. Our risk-based approach empowers security teams to optimize remediation efforts for enhanced protection and compliance.
About Outscan NX
Outscan NX offers continuous assessment and monitoring of your networks and cloud services. The solution helps you identify and triage critical vulnerability for compliance and easy reporting. Our unique scanning-less scanning technology takes a fingerprint of your network and alerts you of potential new risks as they appear in between scans, so you are kept up to date and protected even when scanning isn’t possible.
- Threat intelligence-based risk ratings to prioritize vulnerabilities
- Scanning-less scanning snapshots of your network to alert you of new risks between scans
- Customizable data and reporting, including ability to sort findings by category to identify applications with the most vulnerabilities
- Hybrid and multiple cloud security scanning for all major Cloud Service Providers
- Automated compliance scanning for PCI DSS (PCI ASV)
- Configurable notifications for monitoring specific events and delivery methods
- Task assignments to the built-in ticketing system, or an external ticketing system, to mitigate findings
- Data sovereign deployment options
- Built-in process for requesting clarifications from our Technical Service Team regarding a finding
- Technology integrations including IAM, PAM, and SIEM
Key Benefits of a Risk-based Approach
There’s a gap between the identification of vulnerabilities and the IT resource available to remediate them within the timeframe hackers operate. With Outscan NX, the vulnerability risk management process becomes more streamlined and efficient, enabling organizations to proactively address potential issues before they escalate. This approach helps maintain a proactive stance towards vulnerability and cloud security management.
Frequently Asked Questions
Risk-based vulnerability management is an informed approach to the prioritization and remediation of your attack surface vulnerabilities based on risks relevant to your business.
A risk-based approach to vulnerability management helps businesses understand threat context so they can prioritize remediations based on the highest risks posed, rather than wasting time and resources on vulnerabilities that pose little threat.
Outscan NX integrates with our cyber threat intelligence solution for advanced reporting, beyond CVSS scoring. Risk scores are based on exploitability, and adapted to new information and activities in the wild.
Yes, the reports can be exported to PDF, Excel, and XML. The report data is fully configurable and can be presented in both technical and business context, depending on the audience.
Outscan NX keeps you protected between scans, and minimizes your exposure windows for attacks with its unique scanning-less scanning technology. When a new vulnerability is discovered, Outscan NX compares it with the information from your last scan, and informs you if any systems could be affected.
To maintain asset visibility and security governance for the insurance group, P&V opted for Outpost24’s network security assessment tools to protect their infrastructure and perimeter.
Request A Live Demo
Please fill in your information to submit a demo request. All fields are mandatory.