In this on-demand webinar we’ll provide expert insights into the limitation of CVSS and what goes into a vulnerability risk score, including vendor by vendor and what we look at to determine the risk of a vulnerability to help security managers prioritize and make better informed decisions for remediation. We will identify the benefits of a risk-based approach, highlighting how this can make vulnerabilities more manageable and streamlining remediation through automation and orchestration.
What you will learn:
- What’s in a risk score and breaking this down for a more complete risk-based view
- How to utilize predictive risk-based data in vulnerability management
- Implementing compensating controls in place of remediation if patching isn’t practical
- Vulnerability risk prioritization and triage process based on risk appetite
- Greater tracking and reporting on business criticality for management