In the face of the pandemic, not everyone is a loser as the virus changes how we work, and businesses operate. As social distancing takes hold leading to school closures and company lock-down. Application providers for distance learning, healthcare, teleconferencing, ecommerce, online gaming and entertainment are seeing a surge in usage and boost in revenue. The good news is your business is booming, the bad news is your application may well be the next target amid the hacking mayhem.
The epic rise and fall of video conferencing app Zoom over security issues is a prime example of just how vulnerable many of the popular applications are. In the race to onboard customers and release new features, security often takes a back seat with dire consequences. But as the digital goldrush has become a hotbed for cyberattacks, creating a robust application security testing strategy and building stronger resilience cannot be ignored.
Listen again to our webinar as we discuss how to strike the right balance between web application testing and speed to market. Our security expert will show you how to optimize the results of traditional pen tests to increase cost efficiency through automation.
What you will learn:
- The cautionary tale of Zoom’s privacy breach and why your application isn’t safe from hackers
- Importance of application security testing for your critical apps during Covid19
- The true cost of pen testing and how to get the most from your pandemic budget squeeze
- Why automation is your friend and implementing continuous assessment
- Next generation application security techniques beyond the outbreak