Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility is an integral part of our company culture. We believe in giving back and making a positive impact to the society and planet. Outpost24 is proud to become United Nations Global Compact participant. See our response to the Russia-Ukraine crisis and help us reach our donation target 👇
💛💙 The Outpost24 Group is monitoring the escalating situation in Ukraine, we fully support the people and businesses affected by the crisis by providing donations, access to our cyber assessment tools and volunteering to help refugees in our regions. Our group companies (Blueliv and Specops) and staff are offering our support in the following ways
- 10,000 EUR donation by Outpost24 to UNHCR (United Nations refugee agency), matched by Akelius Foundation to reach 20,000 EUR
- Local goods donation and volunteering in Barcelona, Copenhagen, London, Sophia Antipolis, Naperville and Karlskrona region
- Provides remote work opportunities for displaced Ukrainian nationals - we're actively looking
- Essential information: What the Russian-Ukraine crisis means for cybersecurity
- Vulnerability scan offer to government organizations and private organizations at risk of cyber attack with no charge
- Complimentary access to real time threat intelligence on Russian APT groups
Human Rights and Anti-Slavery
Outpost24 signs and abides by the UN Global Impact principles to the right to life, liberty and security. We believe in the right to free opinion and expression and sets up clear policy against slavery, human trafficking and child labor.
Safe Working Environment
We protect all employees from workplace harassment including but not limited to physical, verbal, sexual abuses and threats as well as psychological harassment.
Environment and Procurement
Outpost24 is committed to being a socially responsible business by making a positive impact on the environment, communities, customers, employees and other stakeholders. We take measures to ensure responsible waste management and have clear policy for the reduction of CO2 emission and sustainable procurement.
We are committed to doing business in a lawful and ethical manner that does not compromise the integrity of Outpost24. We will not act corruptly in our dealings with anyone and ensure any third party acting on our behalf uphold our anti-bribery/anti-corruption policy at all times.
Find out what's it like to be part of the Outpost24 team
Get to know our people and where your local office
The latest news about Outpost24 and our full stack cyber security testing solutions