Copenhagen, Denmark – February 26, 2019 - Outpost24, the provider of a leading full stack cyber assessment platform, announced the newest versions of their solution for network, application, and cloud security assessments. With the Winter 2019 release, Outpost24 delivers improvements to the assessment suite for owned infrastructure, cloud infrastructure, and web applications which provides security leaders focus on how to prioritize limited security resources. In addition to the full stack assessment capability, the latest release set the stage for collecting additional contextual information.
“The Winter 2019 release may look minor on the surface, but the many incremental improvements and bug fixes will streamline security operations and effort required by our customers,” said Bob Egner, CMO and head of products for Outpost24. “The exciting part is the progress we’ve made towards our platform strategy that will become apparent over the next few release cycles. Our customers want more context in the assessment process in order to prioritize remediation efforts. Our aim is to help them understand what is important, dangerous, and real in their cyber security assessment programs.”
Key functionality included in the newest version of the Outpost24 platform includes:
- CIS Benchmarks includes certified policies for the latest Cloud and Container Benchmarks and other popular IT platforms
- Appsec Scale new UI improves efficiency and performance of Outpost24’s dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) solution
- Cloudsec Inspect improved load-balancer support including AWS Cloudfront
- Netsec reporting performance improvements in Outscan and HIAB
- Enhanced Single Sign On with integration to Microsoft Azure AD / ADSF
- Over 250 additional enhancements, fixes, and API updates to ensure our customers get great quality, performance, and usability through regular software updates.
For more information about the full capabilities of Outpost24, check out Outpost24.com. The latest version of Outpost24 platform is available immediately.
Outpost24 is a leading cyber assessment company focused on enabling its customers to achieve maximum value from their evolving technology investments. By leveraging our full stack security insights to reduce attack surface for any architecture, Outpost24 customers continuously improve their security posture with the least effort.
Over 2,000 customers in more than 40 countries around the world trust Outpost24 to assess their devices, networks, applications, cloud and container environments and report compliance status for government, industry sector, or internal regulations.
Founded in 2001, Outpost24 serves leading organizations across a wide range of segments including financial and insurance, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing.