Cyber risk management with enhanced threat intelligence
Identify security gaps across your entire attack surface and prioritize vulnerabilities that matter the most. Outpost24 saves you valuable time while minimizing your overall security exposure.
We elevate security teams with intelligence-led cyber risk management solutions.
Continuous Threat Exposure Management (CTEM)
Outpost24 CORE provides comprehensive, unified exposure management across network and cloud infrastructure, web applications, and user access, helping security teams focus on triaging threats that matter to their business.
- Real time, 360-degree view of your exposure on a risk grading from A to F
- Integrated threat intelligence for advanced cyber risk quantification
- Continuous assessment and monitoring for actionable mitigation guidance
Customers and Case Studies
Success stories and real-world examples of how Outpost24 is helping businesses improve their security posture.
Latest News and Research
Our latest research, blogs, and best practices to level-up your cyber security program.
- Nagios XI vulnerabilities resulting in privilege escalation (& more) Outpost24 has identified four vulnerabilities in Nagios XI, three of which result in privilege escalation.
- The most common vulnerabilities in your external attack surface A robust EASM strategy demands a proactive approach, constant vigilance, and an emphasis on education and collaboration. By following our best practices, organizations will be able to build a resilient defense against the ever-changing landscape of cyber threats.
- Using HTTP request smuggling to hijack a user’s session – exploit walkthrough In this blog, one of our Application Security Auditors takes a look at the new HTTP request vulnerability, gives a walk through on how it can be exploited by malicious actors can exploit this, and suggests preventative steps organizations can take to protect their web applications.
Outpost24 helps organizations improve cyber resilience with a complete range of Continuous Threat Exposure Management (CTEM) solutions. Our intelligent cloud platform unifies asset management, automates vulnerability assessment, and quantifies cyber risk in business context. Executives and security teams around the world trust Outpost24 to identify and prioritize the most important security issues across their attack surface to accelerate risk reduction. Founded in 2001, Outpost24 is headquartered in Sweden and the US, with additional offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, France, and Spain.