Web Application Security Testing
Security is the #1 challenge for applications and agile DevOps. Automate detection of application vulnerabilities and orchestrate remediations in your CI/CD pipeline
Secure vulnerable web applications with continuous testing
Outsourced application development and COTS softwares are being adopted and customized faster than IT teams can secure them. Our blackbox application security testing solutions provide multi-layered discovery and assessment to mitigate application vulnerabilities like SQL injection and cross site scripting, with full visibility.
Agile development requires robust security across the SDLC. Our DevSecOps solutions empower organizations with secure coding training, API testing, automated SAST and DAST tools, along with cloud configurations assessment and container inspection to keep software vulnerabilities in check and ensure faster code releases.
Don't know where to start?
Get a detailed analysis of your web application footprint and attack surface, at no cost, to help kickstart your application security program.
Web application security testing solutions
Your security should be as agile as your applications. We offer a unique combination of CREST certificated pen testing and automated scanning to provide continuous monitoring of web apps. With zero false positives and prioritized vulnerability insights to help you action on real risk. Be prepared against SQL injection or cross-site scripting attacks.
Common application vulnerabilities
Mapping your attack surface
Modern web applications can be a breeding ground for vulnerabilities. At Outpost24 we take a multi-step approach to uncover your attack surface and risk level.
- Application discovery. Organizations should have an inventory of what web applications they own, and where they are most likely to be exposed
- Attack vector analysis. Evaluate the applications again the 7 mechanisms hackers use during reconnaissance to identify entry points
- Risk scoring. Correlate the results against temporal and environmental factors and provides a attack surface blueprint where a radar of your weaknesses and overall risk score is clearly defined and highlighted.
Feature comparison for our application security products
- SWAT - our continuous penetration testing solution - is perfect for business critical apps that required deep analysis of vulnerabilities continuously
- Help developers shift left with secure coding practice and deploy rapid analysis of web applications across the SDLC with Scale
- Use Snapshot to conduct in-depth manual testing for major app changes or new app launch
- Our light weight pen test Assure provides rapid analysis of your web apps to give you a compliance check point before production
All of our testing solutions cover OWASP top 10, WASC and CVE findings
Schedule & on-demand scanning
Continual assessment of application
CREST certified manual penetration testing
|3 days||30 days||12 months|
|OWASP Top 10 findings 2017*|
*server access required for A10
Netsec (CVE findings)
No false positives
Verification of remediated findings
|30 days||30 days||12 months|
Access to analysts for questions
|30 days||30 days||12 months|
Ad hoc / on demand reports
Penetration test report
4 reasons to book a web application demo
Your human-based pen testing is cost-preventative to frequent checks to keep your critical apps secure
Your DevOps process doesn’t include complete security analysis of constantly changing apps
Your dynamic application security testing solution floods you with false positives and can't pinpoint risk levels and business logic errors
Your web application security testing is uncoordinated with infrastructure and cloud vulnerability assessments