Arm your threat hunting team with real time, intuitive information around threat actors, campaigns, malware indicators, attack patterns, tools, signatures and CVEs to enable deeper defense and richer investigation
A Buyer’s Guide to Threat Intelligence
Whatever industry they play in, organizations clearly need to invest in threat intelligence to help mitigate these kinds of cyber-related risk. But now comes the difficult bit. How do you know which is the right solution for you?
Almost half of data breaches are caused by malware
Malware attacks are increasingly sophisticated, targeted, and much harder to detect. Our solution allows you to detect those aimed at your organization seeking to steal sensitive information or commit fraud.
- Improve team productivity with qualified, easy-to-use, contextual threat intelligence
- Chart and plot the threat landscape using 200 million+ qualified threat items using intuitive pivoting capabilities and visual representations
- Actively hunt down malware samples and get alerts when your organization, employees or end customers are targeted.
Improve team productivity by speeding up incident triage and response
Leverage strategic intelligence for analysis before, during and after incidents
Prioritize relevant IOCs for orchestration and execute highly realistic attack simulations to prepare
Enrich, contextualize and score cyberthreats (including APTs), providing relevant IOCs to prevent and proactively block malicious interactions.
Charts and plots your threat landscape for you to follow through an intuitive, multifaceted interface, including CVE mapping
Recover stolen credit card and bank information in real-time
Boost your awareness of what's going on underground in the dark web
Retrieve your compromised credentials in real-time
Protect your networks and employees from social-born attacks
Monitor and detect false, infected, modified, and copied apps
Monitor your organization's digital footprint in social media
Detect leaked information from employees & third parties
Be aware of and track illegitimate entities and domains
Access millions of IOCs in real-time and manage threats more efficiently
Actionable threat intelligence to fight cyberattacks effectively
Threat Context provides SOC, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, compliance and Threat Intelligence teams with continuously and intuitive information around threat actors, campaigns, IOCs, attack patterns, tools, signatures, CVEs, malware analysis and the relations between them.
Better security posture starts here
Accelerating performance through fast threat detection and dynamic response
- Detect: The broadest threat collection on the market, delivered in real-time
- Analyze: Actionable and trustworthy information for faster decision-making
- Respond: Timely and dynamic intelligence simplifies the remediation process