Research shows 3 in 4 businesses are currently initiating security testing to comply with operation standards or improve their security posture. Whilst a pen test can expose critical security issues, the hefty price tag and lengthy report don't help a company build up the knowledge and expertise to prevent all possible breaches. Against the backdrop of a rapidly changing threat landscape, are pricy red team exercises still worth it?
In this webinar we will turn the multi-million security testing market on its head and explain the economics of a pen testing:
- Why pen testing matters, when and how often should you do it
- The true cost of a pen test that nobody tells you
- Pen test vs automated assessment
- What a modern security testing should look like in the new threat landscape
- How to get the best value your money (or budget) can buy from security testing