Cybercriminals love leaked credentials and can often appear on the dark web as valuable loot as a result of a data breach of an application’s database. It’s becoming more common and challenging for security pros to prevent credential leakage thanks to the large volume of applications and lack of actionable threat intelligence linked to your organization to apply the correct security controls.
Identifying and managing leaked credentials doesn't need to be difficult. In this webinar, our experts will take you through some best practice tips you can implement to prevent this costing your business in the years to come.
What you’ll learn:
- The credential theft lifecycle explained to profiting
- Why cybercriminals love leaked credentials and how they are traded on the dark web
- Where to find leaked credentials with threat intel and EASM to spot vulnerabilities in your applications
- How to use threat intelligence to automate leaked credential discovery and triage
- Application security best practice tools and techniques to secure your applications from emerging cyber attacks