As we strive to have greater controls on cloud risk, how can we spend our time more efficiently to focus on what we don’t own and building a more robust cloud operating model? Cloud Security remains a big challenge and whilst the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) is celebrating its 11th anniversary in 2020 are we any closer to fully understanding the techniques to ensure complete cloud security coverage. In this webinar we will weigh up the benefits of IaaS/PaaS and how best to manage between them with Gartner’s CWPP and CSPM models, combined with practical advice on how security professionals can utilize CIS benchmarking to analyze gaps in AWS, Azure and GCP more effectively. Hear from our cloud security expert as he tackles the key technical questions which commonly arise including:
- Where to start when migrating to IaaS and PaaS?
- Why CWPP and CSPM are critical to cloud security?
- What are the fundamental controls security teams must address now?
- How to keep pace with new security tooling from cloud providers and finding what works best for you
- Where are cloud security controls heading and how to prepare for better implementation and compliance