When we talk about cyber-attacks we often think about financial gains and personal data. But in the fast-moving world of media and entertainment, any business disruption can put a dent in customer experience and cause substantial loss in advertising revenues. In this webinar we talk to Outpost24 customer Jaspal Jandu, Deputy Group CISO at ITV Plc and discuss how the iconic British TV channel tackles the growing cybersecurity threats to secure the high availability media operations (think Oprah with Megan and Harry and ITV Hub!) and delighting millions of viewers.
As an industry veteran with over 20 years’ experience in cybersecurity, Jaspal has seen it all. He offers a practical view of today’s cybersecurity issues from vulnerability management, risk prioritization to driving a remediation culture within ITV. He also shares candidly about the tough jobs they’ve faced on the road to digital transformation and cloud adoption, and advice on how to successfully balance speed and security to drive better efficiency and extend security coverage.
Join our webinar with ITV and learn:
- Key challenges: Jaspal and his team face each day and how this has been impacted by the pandemic
- Speed vs security: How does the security team prioritize countless vulnerabilities and drive effective remediation
- Cloud adoption journey: Managing cloud and container deployments securely through automation
- Culture change: Security integration across the company without hindering business agility
- Digital vs security transformation: Steps taken to secure digital transformation projects for the future