Security assessments can be performed in many ways, depending on your organization’s maturity level and goals. Whilst vulnerability scanning can help to identify security flaws on a broader scope and penetration testing can conclude the risk level of vulnerabilities discovered, if you need to understand the full picture of your organization’s security awareness and readiness, a scenario-based Red Teaming Assessment (RTA) is the best way to assess the effectiveness of your defence mechanism from a hacker’s view.
Join our webinar and hear from Red Teaming expert Hugo van den Toorn as he explains the key elements of a red team operations, what companies can expect from the assessment and how to benefit from the ‘moment of truth’.
- Pen Testing vs Red Teaming: key difference and use case
- Understand the human, physical and cyber elements in a Red Teaming exercise
- Define the scope and crown-jewels for an attack simulation
- The hacker’s toolkit: From network exploitation and web application hacking to social engineering
- Cyber attack lifecycle: a journey into the adversary’s mind, plus real life experience straight from our hacker’s mouth
- Moment of truth: how to face up your weakness and improve your security (or Blue Team) readiness