In 2020 we’ve seen a growing number of security professionals become more aware of wireless threats and the majority lack confidence in how to prevent them impacting their business. Join our webinar as we discover the key trends in wireless security from our recent RSA 2020 survey and Internet of Evil Things report. Our wireless expert will explore the different challenges we face in securing our network airspaces and combating the most common threats by creating more effective classification of risk assessment through automation. In this webinar we will discuss the results from our recent wireless research and offer specific guidance on how to implement greater security controls to improve device visibility.
What you’ll learn:
- Wireless security trends from RSA 2020 and the key benchmarks to look out for
- Tangible advice to help combat main wireless threats including BYOD and shadow IT
- Expert tips on how to secure your wireless airspace that’s simple and cost effective
- Implementing wireless security detection seamlessly into your existing security workflow
- Internet of Evil Things and how to make subtle changes to boost your detection of unauthorized access
Sign up for the webinar in your timezone and get a copy of the 2020 Internet of Evil Things report after the live webinar.