Ransomware and phishing have become big business. Remote and hybrid working has increased the opportunity for cybercriminals to manipulate users who sit away from the safety of the office firewall. With an ever-expanding attack surface and the need to protect all networks, applications, clouds, and devices – identity and user awareness has become the first line of defense against cyber-attacks.
In this webinar, we’ll look at how to enhance user security and improve security awareness with multifactor authentication and interactive training. We will discuss how securing Active Directory and helping employees recognize common attack methods are key to reducing cyber risk to your organization in and out of the office.
What you’ll learn
- Fundamentals of user security including password protection and group policy
- Active Directory and common targets for security compromise
- User security best practice to reduce open pathways for hackers
- How to build a security first culture and empower your users to fend off hacking attempts
- Why user security and regular vulnerability risk management is a match made in security heaven