DevOps infrastructure that is agile, easy to deploy and scale up is the gold standard for many application developers, however, it can be increasingly complex. With many DevOps programs facing higher risk of cyber-attacks and data breach as security is often left out and not integrated into the SDLC workflow from the beginning.
To help companies embrace a security first culture, we’ve invited Secure Code Warrior to discuss the importance of starting left and empowering DevOps with the skills and understanding to practice secure coding and become your first line of defense. Our experts will discuss the key considerations for implementing security training and application security into the SDLC, how to engage with developers through gamified learning and embed security testing without any downtime and costing the earth.
What you’ll learn:
- Fundamentals for starting left with secure code training to maximize compliance
- Security best practice for maximum DevSecOps from developer training, risk scoring, to application security scanning and API testing
- Building security testing into your SDLC to deliver actionable results and reduce application vulnerabilities
- Integration and automation of application security for fast and secure deployment
- Customer success stories and how to successfully implement DevSecOps into your own organization