Gartner recently singled out external attack surface management (EASM) as an emerging practice that supports organizations in identifying and managing risks coming from internet-facing assets and systems that they may be exposed to such as shadow IT, vulnerable components and hard-to-spot software vulnerabilities. The message is clear – visibility and continuous monitoring are key to understand the underlying attack vectors that could impact your security exposure and give attackers a foothold into your systems.
What you’ll learn:
- The dramatic rise of your external attack surface and potential eye-opening results
- What is external attack surface management (EASM) and why organizations need it
- Make sense of how different attack vectors are contributing to your growing attack surface
- Understand the most common attack vectors for retail, finance and healthcare applications
- How EASM best practice can help get your house in order and reduce application risks