Our research survey carried out at the Infosecurity Europe event 2018 revealed UK organizations take a far more cautious approach to security than their US counterparts:
- 19% of UK vs 42% of US organisations have ignored a critical security flaw because they didn’t have the time or skills to rectify it
- Only 59% of organisations patch vulnerabilities as soon as they are known
- 37% believes mobile devices and 35% thinks IoT devices connected to the network are the least secure
- 24% don’t, or don’t know if their organisation runs security testing
- 32% use the same security technologies to their cloud environments
Download the full report to learn how companies managed and tackled security risks across their IT estates in 2018.
How has the industry changed in 12 months view our 2019 RSA survey results