What will we cover
Web applications are becoming increasingly difficult to secure. While organizations invest and rely heavily on penetration testing to detect and mitigate vulnerabilities, the traditional approach doesn’t measure the overall security posture or breach readiness, because of the time gap in between pen tests (for web apps you know) and a lack of visibility over internet exposed assets (and those you don’t know existed and didn’t test).
This combination is leaving many enterprise applications and the sensitive data it holds dangerously exposed. Security teams are asked to provide scalable solutions to secure a growing number of critical assets and drive down application risk without breaking the bank. In this webinar, our expert will take you through how to build a continuous application security program following these key steps:
What you'll learn
- Continuous attack surface discovery ensuring you know every internet exposed asset and application
- Penetration testing on demand to reduce scoping time and cost
- Automated application security testing to identify vulnerabilities in real time
- Risk-based prioritization for faster reporting and remediation
- Retesting and verification utilizing actionable results you can trust
Application Security Product Manager at Outpost24
Simon is a 20+ year veteran of the IT and IT Security industry, Having started his career as a developer before ‘Agile’ was even a concept, he then moved into an operational security role for a global manufacturing company before holding a number of technical presales and evangelist roles for a number of network and hardware security vendors. Now as a senior product manager for Outpost24, Simon brings his knowledge and experience to ensure customers are given the tools and solutions needed to run successful DevSecOps programmes.