Copenhagen, Denmark – December 4, 2018 - Outpost24, the provider of a leading full stack cyber assessment platform, announced the newest versions of their solution for network, application, and cloud security assessments. With the Autumn 2018 release, Outpost24 delivers an integrated solution that enables assessment of owned infrastructure and cloud infrastructure that provides security leaders focus on where to allocate security resources. In addition to this powerful hybrid assessment capability, the latest release enhances assessment functionality and boosts usability for security teams who need to assess their full technology stack for cyber security vulnerability.
The shift to cloud continues to be a fundamental IT change that all organizations face in their quest to become digital businesses. According to Gartner, 75% of businesses will have deployed a multicloud or hybrid cloud model by 2020. These hybrid cloud and multicloud approaches are used to increase flexibility, agility, and to manage cost, but with an unexpected side effect of increasing complexity which opens the door for cyber attacks and business disruption. Security continues to be a top concern of IT leaders, driving a need for the full technology stack need to be assessed together to make smart choices about security prioritization.
“With the Autumn 2018 release, we have completed the next step in our journey to deliver full stack cyber assessment,” said Bob Egner, CMO and head of products for Outpost24. “We’ve added the cloud and container assessment capabilities we gained from the SecludIT acquisition earlier this year to the Outpost24 platform. We are continuing to advance our application security assessments, compliance capabilities, and integrations to leading IT solutions to further simplify security decision-making. This is exactly what our customers are asking us to do for them.”
Key functionality included in the newest version of the Outpost24 platform includes:
- Cloudsec Inspect combines cloud workload analytics with vulnerability management to assess cloud and containerized environments along side owned infrastructure
- CIS Benchmarks includes certified policies for the latest Cloud Benchmarks as well as popular IT platforms that may run in IaaS environments
- Appsec Scale enhancements to improved detections and usability of Outpost24’s dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) solution
- OWASP testing guide now included with Appsec SWAT continuous penetration testing solution
- Enhanced Single Sign On with integration to enterprise grade solutions from Okta
- Managed Service for Cloud enables customers to outsource cloud and container assessments using Outpost24 expertise and Outpost24 Cloudsec Inspect
- Over 250 additional enhancements, fixes, and API updates to ensure our customers get great quality, performance, and usability through regular software updates.
For more information about the full capabilities of Outpost24, check out Outpost24.com. The latest version of Outpost24 platform is available immediately.
Outpost24 is a leading cyber assessment company focused on enabling its customers to achieve maximum value from their evolving technology investments. By leveraging our full stack security insights to reduce attack surface for any architecture, Outpost24 customers continuously improve their security posture with the least effort.
Over 2,000 customers in more than 40 countries around the world trust Outpost24 to assess their devices, networks, applications, cloud and container environments and report compliance status for government, industry sector, or internal regulations.
Founded in 2001, Outpost24 serves leading organizations across a wide range of segments including financial and insurance, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing.