Dynamic application security testing
Frequent changes to applications in the SDLC are inevitable and security risk assessment must be continuous. Our Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) solution makes it simple to scan hundreds of web applications simultaneously and report runtime vulnerabilities that are prime targets for a data breach.
Outpost24 Scale - a DAST tool for modern applications
- Outside-in: uses the same techniques that an attacker would use to uncover exploitable runtime vulnerabilities
- Save money: enrolls multiple applications at once and provides quick assessments to fit any release cycles
- Save time: replaces expensive manual testing that takes too long to produce results
- Reliable result: provides an accurate view of application risk and low false positives to drive effective remediation.
Effortlessly automate checks against common vulnerabilities in OWASP top 10 and CWE/WASC to ensure web application security best practices:
- SQL injections
- Cross-site scripting (XSS)
- Path traversal
- Security misconfiguration
- Cross-site request forgery (CSFR)
Agile development requires speed and depth. Our DAST solution delivers both to help you get more done with less effort
- Quick start within minutes: easy set up and configuration for any number of applications
- Powerful automation: agile scan schedule and continuous scanning in pre production and production to help you stay nimble
- Integrated: Rest API for integration into any third party tools or launch test directly from your existing CI/CD toolchains
- Time to result: fit seamlessly into any application development cycle to deliver fast result
- low false positive allows better understanding and accurate reporting of your compliance for PCI, OWASP and other regulatory requirement
- fast track fixes for critical vulnerabilities with CVSS and threat intelligence powered risk rating
- customized reporting by business units, teams and individual applications for better collaboration
- assess the OSI layer 3 to 7 for security vulnerabilities
- provide wider coverage for the application as well as the network infrastructure it runs on
- support for multi-page and single page architecture
What is DevSecOps?
With speed as the driving force in agile development, security testing must be integrated in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) seamlessly with the right tools and process.
“Utilizing an automated security testing tool like Outpost24 has helped reduce 3,000 audits to 1 audit and documents that our system is secure to our customers. It has enhanced our security capabilities and now we have a complete view of threats”
Performs security test from the outside to identify common vulnerabilities with OWASP top 10, WASC, CWE/CVE best practice for compliance
Outsourced development can introduce security issues without you knowing. It's vital to understand the application risks before moving to production
Your developers aren't security experts. Give them the tools they need to embed security into their SDLC with less effort for faster and safer release
Your security can't wait. Get in touch now.
Find out how Outpost24 secures the software development cycle and talk to us about your DevOps Security needs