WE CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO BREAK YOURS, BEFORE SOMEONE REALLY DOES.
People who know how the internet works and how to abuse it will always be able to take advantage of those who are trying to use technology for the good of their business. We know how the internet works and how to break it, so we want to pass that knowledge along to you.
Learn from industry-leading vendors and track sessions hosted by security professionals
+ 180 exhibitors
+ 100 track sessions
+ 2 expo halls
+ presentations a day at the Outpost24 booth
31st of October: 09.00 - 17.00
1st of November: 09.00 - 17.00
Network with your peers and security experts
+ 8,000 visitors
+ 2 days of exhibition
Register for event:
VIP Registration will be possible from the 28th of August
Why register as a VIP?
- A special VIP-badge
- A free parking space
- Entrance to the VIP-lounge;
- to enjoy beverages and a free lunch during lunchtime
- to get the best seats during seminars; the first rows in the theatres will be reserved for VIP’s for up to 10 minutes before the start of the seminars.
Visit the Outpost24 booth to:
- Learn from industry-leading vendors and track sessions hosted by security professionals
- Network with your peers and security experts
- Win a hacker for a day
- Get a live demo
- Win prizes
- Knowledge sharing
We cover and monitor the entire IT Infrastructure for digital vulnerabilities so you can focus on remediation.
We focus on keep businesses secure within these highly important silos:
Silo: Application security program at the speed of your business
- The app revolution and application lifecycle
- Why application security testing alone won’t protect you and how to optimize the test results
- The importance of blending human intelligence with continuous monitoring
- How to improve the efficiency of your application security program by aligning people and process with automation
- With real world examples from Custom
Silo: Moving into the cloud: Cloud & Container Security
- Overview of AWS and Azure security capabilities
- What’s missing from AWS and Azure?
- Objectives for Cloud Workload Protection
- Handling Security Assessments on IaaS
- Getting to DevOps speed
Silo: Reasons Vulnerability Management needs to change
- Is not about the numbers
- What about users and data?
- Risk is the new normal
- Vulnerability Management is nothing without power
COOL STUFF AT THE OUTPOST24 BOOTH
+ HACKER FOR A DAY + AWESOME GIVEAWAYS +LIVE DEMOS +SHARING INDUSTRY INSIGHTS +NEXT-GEN IT SECURITY SOLUTIONS +KNOWLEDGE SHARING